THE INSTABOOTH AUSTRALIA respect and uphold your rights to privacy protection under the National Privacy
Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 and any similar state or territory legislation
applicable to theinstabooth operations. www.theinstabooth.com.au uses and protects any
information that you give us when you use this website.
THE INSTABOOTH AUSTRALIA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask
you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website,
then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this
page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective
from 28th of January 2013. Although we intend to observe this policy at all times, it is not
legally binding on the happy hire in any way.
From time to time we may regard it as necessary or desirable to act outside the policy.
The happy hire may do so, subject only to any statutory rights you have under the Privacy Act
or other applicable legislation.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• title and name
• contact information including email address, mobile or phone number
• demographic information such as postcode, state, and exact location of the venue.
• other information relevant to desired packages, request and of the event.
• photos or images to be used for customed design layout for the photobooth template.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service,
and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping.
• we may use the information to improve our products and services.
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send you design templates and invoices;
• collect payments from you; and
• we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other
information which we think you may find interesting using
the email address which you have provided.
• from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research
• we may contact you by email, mobile or phone number.
• we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• you should be aware that we may use your photograph for marketing and advertising
purposes. If you do not consent to this, you must immediately tell us in writing or shooting an
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised
access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical,electronic and managerial
procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest such as payment procedure when
booking. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do
not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the
protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such
sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the
privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to
indicate that you do not want the information to
be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing
purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing
to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have
your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send
you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell
us that you wish this to happen.
In this policy “personal information” has the same meaning as under the Privacy Act.
References to “THE INSTABOOTH AUSTRALIA” are to the PHOTO BOOTH HIRE PTY LTD (ABN 51 165 428 357), which has
issued this policy.
This policy represents our policy as 30th of June 2016.
Any questions about this policy, or any complaint regarding treatment of your privacy by
The Instabooth, should made in writing to the address below.
Our contact details are as follows:
THE INSTABOOTH AUSTRALIA
Phone: 1300 138 668